A special recipe by Thai chef Ms. Miko Abe, who was a guest at the dining event "Instant Gastronomy" where you can easily experience delicious and emotional dishes using HEGE, which can be fried, simmered, and cooked in a single dish.
Item used | φ214 direct fire rim bowl
Ingredients (for 2-3 people )
- 3 headed shrimp (remove legs and back)
- 80g mung bean vermicelli (soaked in water and cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 20g pork fat (pork belly is acceptable)
- 1 coriander root (beaten)
- Seasoning sauce 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Nam pla a little
- a little sesame oil
- coriander or spring onion as much as you like
how to make
- Put vermicelli in HEGE, add seasoning sauce, oyster sauce, nam pla, and sesame oil and mix well.
- Add the coriander root and lard, and arrange the shrimp on top.
- Cover and heat over high heat. When you hear a crackling sound, lower the heat and cook until the vermicelli is soft. Add water if not enough
- Turn off the heat, add coriander, cover again and steam for about 1 minute.