- dried shiitake mushrooms
- Abalone (or squid)
- Japanese leek
- Oyster sauce
- sweet sake
- Katakuriko dissolved in water
- five-grain rice
how to make
Cooking time about 35 minutes
- Boil the stingray fins, dried shiitake mushrooms, ginger, and green onion (green part) in water for about 30 minutes to obtain the stock.
- Remove the ingredients, slice the shiitake mushrooms, loosen the stingray fins, and return to the soup stock. Add abalone and bamboo shoots to it
- Add oyster sauce, mirin, and salt to taste. Boil for about 10 minutes, then thicken with potato starch dissolved in water.
Cooking time about 25 minutes
- Mix rice, five-grain rice, wolfberry, jujube, and ginger, and cook with water at a ratio of 1:1.
- To cook, bring to a boil over high heat, 10 minutes on very low heat, then turn off the heat and steam for 10 minutes to complete.