Skipjack Tegone Sushi -Aroma of Japanese Herbs-
“Instant Gastronomy” is a dining event where you can easily experience delicious and emotional dishes using HEGE, which can be fried, simmered, and cooked in a single dish. Special recipe of brand director Masakazu Shigeta.
material ( for 4 people )
- 10 shiso leaves ( Soak in water to remove scum and cut into strips )
- 4 green onions (chopped)
- ginger 1 teaspoon (grated)
- salt koji 1 tablespoon
- 1 sudachi
- 1.5 go of rice
- vinegar 1 tablespoon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Skipjack 1 book
- mint as much as you like
how to make
- Beat shiso leaves, ginger, green onions, shio-koji, and sudachi on a cutting board to form a paste.
- Mix the cut bonito and the paste and soak for about 10 minutes.
- Make vinegared rice with HEGE, arrange bonito on top, sprinkle with mint, and you're done.
*If you cook rice with HEGE, it will be cooked evenly, so it is excellent for vinegared rice. Please try cooking from rice.