This shop collects personal information (as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act")) when customers use this shop. Other personal information about customers (hereinafter referred to as "customer information") may be obtained.
- Customer information acquired by this shop
This shop collects the following customer information: a. by directly entering the customer's information on the service related to this shop; b. , c. Acquired by the method of collection when the customer uses or browses services related to this shop.
Information obtained when customers purchase products
- Basic information such as your name, address, occupation, etc.
- Contact information such as your phone number and email address
- Information such as customer bank account information
- Other information related to customers and product purchases by customers
- Other Information We Collect When You Use Our Shop
Information related to the use of this shop, such as products purchased by customers
- Information about your payment status on our shop
- Cookies, IP address, device type, mobile device identifier, browser type, browser language, referrer URL, platform type, number of pages viewed, page viewing time and apps of this shop when customers use this shop or the date and time of activity on the website;
- Other information about your use of our shop
Information obtained when the shop conducts customer surveys
- Customer usage status of the Shop, requests regarding the Shop, and other responses to customer questionnaires
- Other information related to customer surveys
- Purpose of use
This shop uses the customer information described in 3. for the following purposes.
Provision of services related to this shop to customers, etc.
- To confirm purchases, etc. of products, etc., using this shop
- For billing, payment, and confirmation thereof regarding this shop
- To provide other services related to our shop to customers
Improving services related to this shop and planning new services, etc.
- To investigate and analyze the usage status and usage patterns of the Shop
- To conduct questionnaires about our shop for customers
- To send rewards, etc. for cooperation in surveys, etc.
- To improve and improve services related to this shop and to plan new services
- To customize the content of services related to our shop to individual customers
- For planning and research and development of new services
- Others to improve the quality of our services
Guidance on services related to this shop, response to inquiries from customers, etc.
- To contact and provide information related to services related to this shop
- To confirm applications for e-mail delivery services and to deliver e-mails
- For campaign guidance
- To send prizes, etc. for prizes, etc. that have been applied for
- To use for guidance of new products, new services, etc.
- To respond to customer inquiries, requests, etc.
- For other appropriate communication with customers regarding the use of this shop
Advertising, marketing, etc.
- To distribute, display or measure the effectiveness of our advertisements
- To implement measures for other advertising and marketing purposes
Management and operation, etc.
- To check the usage status and registration information of the customer's services related to this shop
- To confirm the customer's compliance with the terms
- To ensure safe use by customers and to implement necessary measures to maintain the quality of services related to this shop
- Consignment and provision of customer information to third parties
This shop may provide or entrust customer information to a third party in the following cases. In such cases, the Shop will, as necessary, examine whether the recipient meets the standards set by the Shop, deposit customer information under the appropriate supervision of the Shop, When making a contract, we will consider the content of the contract so that customer information is properly managed.
Consignment and provision to subcontractors
When outsourcing all or part of the work to other companies in order to process customer information, provide information to customers, conduct campaigns and questionnaires, and investigate or analyze the usage status of services related to this shop
Consignment and provision to our cooperating businesses and partners
When forming a cooperative relationship or partnership with other companies, etc., in order to provide services related to this shop (for the purpose of distributing, displaying, or measuring the effectiveness of advertisements of this shop, to advertisement distribution service providers, advertising agencies, and other advertisements (This includes cases where a cooperative relationship or tie-up relationship is established with a related business operator.)
Provision to successors, etc. in connection with business succession, etc.
In the event that another company takes over the business including services related to this shop due to merger, company split, business transfer, etc. (This includes cases where the Shop establishes a separate corporation and succeeds the business of the Shop to that corporation.)
Provision based on laws and regulations
When the provision of customer information is requested by a court, administrative agency, regulatory agency, or other public agency based on laws and regulations.
To resolve disputes with third parties
When it is determined that it is necessary to provide customer information in order to resolve disputes with third parties or to secure the rights and interests of customers and third parties regarding services related to this shop.
This shop strictly manages customer information to prevent loss, destruction, falsification, unauthorized access, leakage, etc. of customer information. In addition, as described in 5., this shop may outsource the handling of personal information to other companies, etc. In this case, this shop shall appropriately supervise the company concerned.
- Use of Google Analytics and Cookies
Use of Google Analytics
Cookies are text data stored on your device when you access services related to our shop.
Customers can limit or refuse to accept cookies at their discretion through browser settings, etc. However, if you make such a choice, you may not be able to use the services related to this shop normally. I have.
- Correction of customer information by this shop
If there is a change in information that may interfere with billing or payment, such as the name of the municipality, postal code, name of the financial institution, etc., of the customer information, the customer information registered by this shop will be changed. I may let you.
- Confirmation and correction of customer information by customers, disclosure of retained personal data, etc.
Customers can take the following measures regarding the handling of customer information.
Confirmation and correction of customer information
You can check and correct your registered customer information at any time.
Disclosure of Retained Personal Data
If a customer requests disclosure of retained personal data or records pertaining to provision to a third party, the shop will disclose it without delay, except in the following cases.
- When disclosure may harm the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk that disclosure will significantly hinder the proper implementation of the shop's business
- When disclosure would violate laws and regulations
Correction, etc. of retained personal data
If a customer requests correction, addition, deletion, erasure, suspension of use, suspension of provision to a third party, etc. of retained personal data, this shop will make such request with the appropriate authorization from the customer himself or herself. We will investigate and confirm that the request is made by an agent who has made the request and that the request satisfies the relevant legal requirements, and then respond in accordance with the law. Please note that due to technical limitations, etc., we may not be able to respond directly to your request.
- Disclaimer and precautions
Use of Websites of Other Businesses, etc.
Regarding the protection of customers' personal information, etc. on websites of other businesses or individuals (including websites linked from websites used by this shop when providing services related to this shop), We are not responsible. Please carefully check the contents of the relevant website before using it.
Information for verifying identity
Regarding the information for confirming the customer himself/herself, please strictly manage it so that it will not be lost, forgotten, or leaked to a third party.
- Information and various inquiries regarding this shop
Last updated : March 15, 2022