Portuguese cuisine researcher Soori Bada who was a guest at the dining event "Instant Gastronomy" where you can easily experience delicious and emotional cuisine using HEGE, which can be fried, simmered, and cooked on a single plate. Special recipe.
Ingredients (for 2-3 people )
- clams 300g
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon
- coriander, pepper, baguette each appropriate amount
* Remove sand from clams
Put clams and 3% salt water (about 2 teaspoons of salt in 300 ml of water) in a flat vat, cover with newspaper, etc., and soak in a dark and quiet environment for 1-2 hours. (A part like a face) is stretched and dirt is put out together while spitting pyu pyu water.
how to make
- Rub clams together to remove dirt. Coarsely chop the garlic and coriander
- Add olive oil and garlic to HEGE and heat over low heat.
- When the aroma rises, add 3 tablespoons of water (not listed), add half of the clams and coriander, cover with a lid, and steam over medium heat.
- When half of the clams have opened, turn off the heat, cover with a lid, and steam in residual heat for about 1 minute (steaming in residual heat will make the meat plump).
- Roll the lemon back and forth on a cutting board to loosen the flesh and make it easier to squeeze, then cut in half.
- Open the lid, check that the clams are open, sprinkle with the remaining coriander, and squeeze the lemon all over.
* The main role is the accumulated soup. Soak the baguette